Damac Data Rack Four Post 7' w/Cage Nut Holes Black 84"H x 29" Deep, 45U *** Special Shipping Rates Apply*** (R4S19084CNB-3MU)
The Tandem Dual Rack provides the superior strength and mounting flexibility of a cabinet, but in an open frame design. The unique dual-rack uprights are an ideal solution for rack mounting 19” equipment such as servers, switches or other equipment where a two post rack cannot accommodate adequate mounting support. The open frame design enhances airflow, and allows for flexible cabling and equipment mounting. Product ships unassembled and individually boxed for quick and convenient shipping and job-site handling.
- Weight capacity 2,000 lbs.
- 12-24 Tapped Model: 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion
- M6 Cage-Nut Model: 14 gauge steel
- 19" rackable per EIA-310-D Standard
- 12-24 threaded or cage-nut mounting provisions
- Double sided RMU markings on both sides of mounting rails
- Side channels include cable manager mounting holes
- UPS or FedEx shippable, one container
- Easily assembled, hardware included
- Black epoxy powder-coat finish
- UL Listed