Voiplink stands behind every product it sells with our standard warranty policy. This page provides detailed information about our warranty program.
Defective returns (exchange only):
- Defective products may be returned to Voiplink within 2 years of delivery (with few exceptions which will be identified at the time of purchase). After the return period has expired, please contact us for discounted equipment options. In some cases, manufacturers offer an extended warranty option beyond 2 years which we will honor.
- Devices damaged from customer loaded firmware, software or drivers are not covered under our defective return policy.
- If we are unable to repair the device return exchanges are available for the same model only. If the model is unavailable or discontinued it may be replaced with a similar model if it meets your needs. If a suitable model cannot be located you will be reimbursed for the original purchase price.
New in Box returns (exchange or refund)
- Products where the manufacturer packaging is unopened can be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- New in box product returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Refunds are issued within 1 - 2 weeks.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
Products that are not eligible for return
- Non defective products that have been removed from the manufacturer packaging.
- Software products, licenses and license keys. All software sales are final. Most of our software products include a free version to test the software before purchasing. This trial software is to be used to evaluate the performance and features of the software product.
- Products that have been password protected by the customer and the password has been lost resulting in a locked device. If the password is lost, we are unable to access the device to erase your information. We cannot configure the device with future customers' service providers, therefore it has no value without the password. Please contact your service provider to provide you with the device administration password.
- Force Majeure: Products damaged from lightning, flood, fire, electrical, water and other "acts of god" are not returnable. For information about extended warranties please see our Guaranteed Replacement Warranties.
- Special order items ordered over the phone. The sales representative will inform the customer if it is a special order item and the customer will receive written notice before the order is processed.
- Products that are not returned within warranty period.