30 Day Limited Warranty
Voiplink stands behind every product it sells with a 30 day manufacturer defect warranty. This page provides detailed information about our warranty program.
Defective Returns (Exchange Only):
- Defective products may be returned to Voiplink within 30 days of delivery. After 30 days please contact the manufacturer directly. Most manufacturers offer a 1 year warranty or longer.
- Devices damaged from customer loaded firmware, software or drivers are not covered under our defective return policy.
- If we are unable to repair the device return exchanges are available for the same model only. If the model is unavailable or discontinued it may be replaced with a similar model if it meets your needs. If a suitable model cannot be located you will be reimbursed for the original purchase price.
New in Box Returns (Exchange or Refund)
- Products where the manufacturer packaging is unopened can be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- New in box product returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Refunds are issued within 1 - 2 weeks.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
Products that are not eligible for return
- Under these circumstances products are not returnable to Voiplink:
- Non defective products that have been removed from the manufacturer packaging.
- Software products, licenses and license keys. All software sales are final. Most of our software products include a free version to test the software before purchasing. This trial software is to be used to evaluate the performance and features of the software product.
- Products that have been password protected by the customer and the password has been lost resulting in a locked device. If the password is lost, we are unable to access the device to erase your information. We cannot configure the device with future customers' service providers, therefore it has no value without the password. Please contact your service provider to provide you with the device administration password.
- Force Majeure: Products damaged from lightning, flood, fire, electrical, water and other "acts of god" are not returnable. For information about extended warranties please see our Guaranteed Replacement Warranties.
- Special order items ordered over the phone. The sales representative will inform the customer if it is a special order item and the customer will receive written notice before the order is processed.
- Ebay sales & liquidations are subject to the return policy on the listing.
- Products that are not returned within 30 days of delivery.
Sangoma A Series hardware comes with a lifetime warranty and can be returned to Voiplink at anytime.
IMPORTANT: To qualify for the lifetime warranty the end user must:
- Register this product online at: http://www.sangoma.com/warranty/register/
- Be able to prove point of purchase (our Voiplink invoice emailed to you at time of purchase). To qualify for Lifetime Warranty protection, the product must have been purchased from an Empowered by Sangoma partner. *Voiplink is an Empowered by Sangoma partner.
Trixbox Appliances (hardware) can be sent in for repair or replacement up to 1 year of delivery.
- Trixbox Pro licenses / software are not refundable.
Digium PCI cards can be returned to Voiplink within 5 years of delivery.
- Digium Appliances can be returned within 1 year of delivery.
Rhino Equipment PCI cards can be returned to Voiplink within 5 years of delivery
Grandstream products can be returned to Voiplink within 1 year of delivery.
Manufacturer Contact Information
|Manufacturer||Support Phone Number||Online and Email Support|
|Aastra||Toll free in North America: 800-574-1611
|Visit Aastra's support contact form.|
Asterisk Business Edition: email@example.com
|Visit Jabra's online support center.|
|Plantronics||Toll free in North America: 800-544-4660
|Visit Plantronics's online support center.|
|Rhino Equipment||Toll free in North America: 877-RHINO-T1
|Visit Rhino's online support center.|
|Sangoma||Toll free in North America: 800-3880-2475
Direct: 905-474-1990 x3
|Visit Sangoma's online support center.|
|Snom||N/A||Visit Snom's online support center.|
|Xorcom||866-XORCOM1||Visit Xorcom's support contact form.|