Condition: NewSangoma A508D BRI Card
Echo Cancellation: Yes
The Sangoma A500 S/T BRI Interface Card delivers superior audio quality and scalability. Expand from two to twenty-four ports of BRI with optional Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation.
A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection for up to 24 ports and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels with no signaling issues. The card is 100% software confi gurable.
- From 2 to 24 ports are supported. Mix TE and NT modes, as required. Changing modes requires no jumpers simply invert the colour-coded module.
- Support for Asterisk, FreeSwitch, and Yate as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Single synchronous PCI and PCI Express interface for all 24 BRI interfaces.
- Six ports per Remora card.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 187 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips included for installation in 2U rackmount servers and high quality, tested 2 m 8-pin RJ45 port splitter cables included.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Fully PCI 2.2 and PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available.
- Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 50 C.
- Optimized DMA stream and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch.
- WANPIPE supports certified, field tested and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC and X.25.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
Lifetime warranty on parts and labour. Plus a 30-day no questions asked return policy.
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CE, TBR3. atick
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logs.
The A500 consists of a Remora BRI daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI card. The Remora BRI card has three sockets, each of which can accept an S/T BRI module.
One S/T BRI module has two S/T four wire interfaces, which support TE or NT modes of operation. Changing modes requires no jumpers simply invert the module.
Up to three additional Remora daughterboardscan be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A500 assembly. These are connected to the A500 by a special backplane bus connector.